All our shoes are designed to have the smallest possible carbon footprint. They are manufactured by talented and experienced hands in local partners, using only natural and biodegradable components.
When Lusquinos people first sat down to discuss the desire to create a truly sustainable, socially conscious brand that could create value instead of wasting resources, they didn´t realize that we were starting a never-ending quest.
It triggered their obsession with finding the best possible solutions and materials to integrate their products, so that they could fulfill the promise they’ve set out to make: creating a minimal impact product while also keeping the design and craftsmanship at a standard of excellence.
- Upper: Biodegradable skin without added metals.
- Lining: Organic cotton.
- Sole: Sole in natural crepe with natural cork inside.
- Planting: Recycled fibers from natural cellulose.
- Insole: Natural corn and kenaf fibers.
- Cords: Organic cotton and jute.